I have just started this project, and so far you'll find only my own automatic transcriptions, and the manual annotations of the OMRAS2 Metadata Project I was involved in. Interested in posting yours too? Just drop me a line on mail [ät] matthiasmauch [döt] net. It would also be great if you could offer html/php/web expertise, since mine is rather limited, as demonstrated on these pages...
Automatically Extracted Features
- What music is annotated? The same dataset as used in the 2009 MIREX Chord Detection Task, 210 songs, mainly rock and pop music.
- What features are annotated? chords and keys (annotated with the std-0.6 algorithm of the publication below)
- Accompanying Publication: Mauch, Matthias and Dixon, Simon, Approximate Note Transcription for the Improved Identification of Difficult Chords, to appear in the Proceedings of the 11th International Society for Music Information Retrieval Conference (ISMIR 2010) (link)
- Funding: OMRAS2 Project, United Kingdom EPSRC
- Link to the data: chords and keys
Ground Truth Annotations
OMRAS2 Metadata ProjectManual annotations of chords, keys, beats, bars and segments for over 200 songs. Though not all songs have been annotated sith all of these features, this is one of the largest collections of multi-dimensional song annotations.
- What music is annotated? over 200 mainly rock and pop music (Beatles, Queen, Carlole King, ...)
- What features are annotated? chords, keys, beats, bars, segments
- Accompanying Publication: Mauch, Matthias and Cannam, Chris and Davies, Matthew and Dixon, Simon and Harte, Christopher and Kolozali, Sefki and Tidhar, Dan and Sandler, Mark: OMRAS2 Metadata Project 2009, to appear in the late-breaking session at the 10th International Conference on Music Information Retrieval, Kobe, Japan, 2009.
- Link to the data: Queen Mary Isophonics Website